Image Map

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Snapshots

Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! I'm going to start a new thang here. Nothing major, just some shots from life and pretty stuffs lately. I don't know how regular this post will be but, considering I've had my camera in hand almost everyday this past month, I'd say fairly often.

This is how we do "family movie night"

Baking banana bread with my helpers

 This kid and his faces kill me! I think he was growling at me in this one.

This is Whiskers. She wandered up one day starving and never left.
Now we don't know what we would do without her. 

Tulips. Just because.

 bath time friends

I love cherries.

There is a reason we only paint on a cheap and old Ikea table.  

 A master at work!

When did my baby grow up? Seriously!

My most common lunch, avocado toast with tomato, Sriracha and tea. It never gets old.

The banana bread we made was above. Peanut butter chocolate chip on the left and pineapple coconut almond on the left.

daisies

I love the smell of tomatoes growing on the vine. It reminds me of my Grandpa.

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment