Image Map

Monday, September 1, 2014

Tropical Carrot Smoothie

   I didn't plan on sharing this smoothie of tropical amazingness but that changed once I tasted it. I realized how good it was, I grabbed my camera and snapped a couple of shots. Then I promptly, sucked it down like it was a chocolate milk shake. Don't judge me, it was sooooo good. 


Tropical Carrot Smoothie:
makes 2 large smoothies

2 carrots, washed and roughly chopped
2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
1 cup chopped frozen pineapple
1/2 cup chopped frozen mango 
1 tablespoon flax meal
2 cups coconut water
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
honey (optional)

Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until carrots are broken down. Turn on high until blended, test for sweetness, add honey if needed and enjoy!


This is a great breakfast or midday pick me up!

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment