Image Map

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Currently #4



Yeah, so this is supposed to be a Friday post but my Friday was a little cah-raaaay-zzeeeeeee! In fact my whole week was long, stressful and BORING! My honey was on a business trip and everything that could go wrong did. Luckily today is going to be wonderful. Today I have so very little to do it is amazing. The house is spotless, I mean spotless! I literally have to write the menu for next week, and make dinner. Maybe I'll start a project today. Maybe, after 2.5 years, I'll start figuring out the gallery wall in the living room, maybe. Maybe I'll lay on the couch and binge watch Criminal Minds. I'm addicted. Someone please help me!!!

We have kittens. They are the sweetest and I don't want to give them up! We started naming them even though I think that is going to turn out badly. The little orange one is named Fanta. My oldest, Caleb, is orange crazy so clearly that was his favorite from the start and orange soda is like his favorite treat that he rarely gets so in his mind that was the perfect name. The other two Caleb named are Denmark and Shark Bite and I have no clue why he picked those two names. Lee (the mister) and I named the last one River, after River Tam from Firefly and Serenity. We are in love with them.

On the menu or this week:
Slow Roasted Carnitas
Sea Salt Butter Cream on a Chocolate Cupcake
Apple Pie Biscuits
Asian Plum Sauce
Chipotle Pulled Pork with Apple Slaw
Also EVERYthing from Simply Delish. OMG, this book may wind up knocking my long time favorite out of the top seat in my favs.

At this very moment I am drink blackberry hibiscus lemonade and burning an Autumn Spice candle. I think I am confused as to what season it is!

Aaaaand with that I have run out of things to talk about. I told you I had a long, boring and stressful week. Have fun on your weekend!!!

xoxo,
Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment