- 13 secrets from Ben and Jerry's
- 14 must-know kitchen cleaning tips
- Pulled this dinner out of the archives this week. So good!
- And, I'm pulling this favorite out this week!
- The best ways to store food.
- Important Life Lessons from MasterChef Junior. Caleb (my 5 year old) LOVES MasterChef Junior. He has always helped in the kitchen and I've loved it but, he has been a picky eater since he 2. But, because he saw these kids, just a bit older than him, cooking and eating so many things, he's been willing and happy to try new things. He hasn't liked everything he has tried but we have had a ton of tear-free victories. He has fallen in love with pesto, salmon, halibut, squid, sausage (all kinds), meatballs, mushrooms and carrots on occasion. Now, if I could just get him on board, with the green stuff!
- I'm going to need this book: Date Night In: More than 120 Recipes to Nourish Your Relationship
- No-Bake Almond Joy Snack Bites. Umm. Yeah, I'm going to need to have some of those.
- Halibut with Cocnut Creamed Kale and Quinoa in a Papillote sound delicious!
- So BEAUTIFUL!
- Vietnamese Lemongrass Beef and Spaghetti Squash with Peanut Sauce. YUMMM!
- Where is the cast of Scooby Doo now? Caleb would be sad to know this.
- These BBQ Chicken Enchiladas sounds so good!
- Cheesecake, like, WOAH!
- I must confess, I don't know exactly how good I'll be about posting next week. My honey is taking the week off and he tends to be a bad influence on me!