Image Map

Friday, January 9, 2015

Currently


  1. I am OBSESSED with Chuao Chocolatier Honeycomb Chocolate Bar. My love bought me one for my stocking on Christmas and I may have devoured it plus two others... Don't judge me. It is sooooo good! 
  2. I neeeeeeds this lid for my mason jar tumblers. I love it!
  3. I think I'm an ambivert
  4. My Mom is an effortless host. Maybe that will be a goal for me this year.
  5. I have another "resolution" to add to my growing list. "Stop reading comments on articles and on FB links to articles." Seriously though, what is wrong with people? 
  6. Braised Pork Belly Kimchi Stew, sounds soo good!
  7. Suddenly I'm craving a marble cake
  8. Maybe I should make these cookie for my sister's upcoming birthday.
  9. Someone please buy me the jewel shaped mold from Bakerella! As my 2 year old would say "Me neeeeeeds it!" 
  10. This granola has my honey's name all over it!
  11. The art of making a good homemade broth is so overlooked these days. Yes, I realize that statement makes me seem like I'm 73 years old and nope, I don't care. 
  12. What are your plans for the weekend? My sister and I are making a ton of food and having a game night. Then I am sleeping! Two sick kids, who get super hyper and grocuhy when taking certain meds makes for so little sleeep!
Happy Weekending
xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment