Image Map

Friday, January 16, 2015

Currenty

  1. 13 secrets from Ben and Jerry's
  2. 14 must-know kitchen cleaning tips
  3. Pulled this dinner out of the archives this week. So good!
  4. And, I'm pulling this favorite out this week! 
  5. The best ways to store food. 
  6. Important Life Lessons from MasterChef Junior. Caleb (my 5 year old) LOVES MasterChef Junior. He has always helped in the kitchen and I've loved it but, he has been a picky eater since he 2. But, because he saw these kids, just a bit older than him, cooking and eating so many things, he's been willing and happy to try new things. He hasn't liked everything he has tried but we have had a ton of tear-free victories. He has fallen in love with pesto, salmon, halibut, squid, sausage (all kinds), meatballs, mushrooms and carrots on occasion. Now, if I could just get him on board, with the green stuff! 
  7. I'm going to need this book: Date Night In: More than 120 Recipes to Nourish Your Relationship
  8. No-Bake Almond Joy Snack Bites. Umm. Yeah, I'm going to need to have some of those.
  9. Halibut with Cocnut Creamed Kale and Quinoa in a Papillote sound delicious!
  10. So BEAUTIFUL!
  11. Vietnamese Lemongrass Beef and Spaghetti Squash with Peanut Sauce. YUMMM! 
  12. Where is the cast of Scooby Doo now? Caleb would be sad to know this.
  13. These BBQ Chicken Enchiladas sounds so good!
  14. YESSSSS!
  15. Cheesecake, like, WOAH!
  16. I must confess, I don't know exactly how good I'll be about posting next week. My honey is taking the week off and he tends to be a bad influence on me! 
Happy Weekending!!
xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment