Image Map

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Currently


  • Have you ever put cream cheese in your mashed potatoes? You totally should! I rarely make them, so when I do I feel the need to indulge. I add butter, cream cheese, garlic, salt, pepper and milk. I always mash, never whip! I hate how gluey potatoes get when whipped. I'm a high maintenance when it comes to my mashed potatoes, much like I am in all aspects of life. 
  • Italian Quinoa Risotto Lasagna with Truffle Oil. I mean... Get. In. My. Mouth!
  • THIS cake!!! Uh, yeah Ima need to make that!
  • Have you watched Forever? I am obsessed. It may be my new favorite of this season.
  • All the pumpkin things!
  • This Pasta! And this one too!
  • I've been feeling like super poo for the past couple of weeks. I'm trying to keep it together but I am exhausted. Why do I love the fall season, when it hates me so much? 
  • Last night, we went to our local zoo for Boo in the Zoo. The boys got to see tons of their favorite characters, play games, do a scavenger hunt, get tons of candy and of course see the animals. So much fun! We loved it! 
  • Aaaaannndddd! They got to try out their costumes!
How adorable is my werewolf and Mickey Mouse?
  • My Mom made both costumes just like she always did for me. She amazes me with the things she creates! I wish I had payed more attention to learning to sew when I was a kid. 
  • Last night we introduced my parents to Pure Sodaworks. It is amazing! If you are from the Chattanooga area I highly recommend you find some and try it all! Behind the Root Beer my husband's favorite is the Strawberry Jalapeno. I love the Honey Lime and the Hibiscus Lemon. 

Now to dive into making some caramel pretzel brownies! Yummmmm! (I hope!)
Happy Sunday!
xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment