Image Map

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Currently

  1. A man wrote is own obituary and it was, heartbreaking, beautiful and hilarious all at once. 
  2. Daniel and Sam the best part of the movie. Lee and I watch Love Actually every year, around Christmas. We send the kids to their grandparents, make dinner and hot chocolate, watch the movie with all the lights off in the house, except the lights of the tree. It is one of my favorite nights of the year.
  3. It's sad how excited I am for Pitch Perfect 2.
  4. I love The Bloggess for some many reasons, but this particular post is perfection.
  5. Vanilla Doughnuts, Chocolate Fudge Pistachio Doughtuts, and Apple Buttermilk Beignets. I neeeeeed all of these in my life!
  6. I might need a Ginger Stomach Soother after all of those doughnuts!
  7. I cannot wait for this book! I love the idea and the outlook of it.
  8. Who wants to buy this for me?
  9. Um... HELLO!! Dark Chocolate Macaroon Thumbprint Cookies. 
  10. Loving this Harry Potter themed Christmas tree. 
  11. I haven't even put up my tree yet, I usually have at least one up before Thanksgiving. I normally out up three but I think this year I'll just do the one in the living room. I know Liam is going to impossible to keep his hands off the tree and having kittens this year, I'm just praying we can keep it standing! I hope to get it up tonight and tomorrow. 
  12. Double Chocolate Party Cake. I need this in my life, very soon!
  13. Winter Green Salad with Orange Honey Mustard Vinaigrette. I good idea when thinking about alllll the extra calories we are all about to ingest this season. 
  14. Cute ornaments.
  15. I want this shirt.  

Happy weekending!
xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment