Image Map

Monday, December 29, 2014

Snapshots (Christmas Edition)

Looking in the windows down town. 


We went to something called the Christmas Nights of Lights with my in-laws. You drive through the lights and tune your radio to a certain station and the lights flask in time with the music. It was so much fun. Afterwards, there is Santa, bouncy houses and food. I wish I had carried my camera in, but I left it in the car. I think we have a new family tradition!


We went to Rock City with my parents. On it's own, during the day, Rock City is lovely, but covered in lights at night, it is breathtaking. I have so many more pictures that I still need to go through from that night.

Family picture in a sleigh/ Our gorgeous view/ The view looking down the waterfall/ My gingerbread men

So much good food this year!

Crockpot Coconut Hot Chocolate (make it!) / cookies at the mall before Santa pictures (it is a tradition) / eggnog, white chocolate deliciousness / toasting hazelnuts (I made a play on this oatmeal)


Christmas Morning
 I cannot handle the cuteness here! 

We wore coordinated pjs again this year. Instead of a color theme, I decided to pick something all my boys could love and went with a DC comic super hero theme. Caleb and Liam wore Batman, Lee wore the Flash and I wore Wonder Woman.  

Santa has his own plate and glass this year! Thanks Aunt Karen!  (She always finds the best stuff!)
Santa is so polite, he took the time to leave the boys a thank you note.

Waiting for Santa. We left him Browned Butter Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Admiring our new tree
 I think this may be my favorite year for wrapping paper yet. Do you coordinate your wrapping paper too?
I  have always wanted a white tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment