Image Map

Friday, December 12, 2014

Currently


  1. Yes to so many of these things!
  2. Kettle Chips? Yes! Caramel? Yes! Fudge? Yes! Someone make this for me. Pronto!
  3. Crockpot Ranchero Chicken
  4. Breakfast Salad? Yes, please!
  5. Chocolate and Coconut are my favorite flavor combination. 
  6. If you live in the Cleveland area, heck if you live within an hour of here, you neeeed to check this place out! We've eaten there a few times and each time it is better than the last. I had the pork belly last night and it was life changing good. Seriously! 
  7. Molten Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes! OMG!
  8. Holy Meatballs Batman! And these too!
  9. Holy cow! I still have no tree in my living room. I have failed
  10. I'll be baking my brains out this weekend then filling my guts up at parties. Life is good.
Happy Weekending!

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment